Sunday, November 12, 2017

Cover Conundrum 2017

Who says procrastination is a bad thing? In an attempt to avoid struggling to write a review for the annual Sci Fi Month festivities I've devised a devious little challenge instead. (Yes, I dusted of the 2016 challenge. Twice totally makes it a tradition right?).

Can you identify these science fiction novels based on their covers? Well, tiny parts of them at least...

If you can feel free to leave your guesses in the comments, or share them on Twitter. Good luck, this year I opted for some easy ones!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

***

The answers are:
1. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
2. Dune by Frank Herbert
3. Hyperion by Dan Simmons
4. Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha Lee
5. Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Reviewed here)
6. The Stars are Legion by Kameron Hurley (Reviewed here)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaah number 2 is so familiar but I can't quite spot it. So that's erm, a whole 1/6 for me (I'd recognise Ninefox Gambit anywhere).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 is Hyperion? 1 I want to say is Ender's Game but I'm probably wrong. Looks so darn familiar.

    https://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete