Tuesday, October 31, 2017

3 Frighteningly Delightful Spooky Podcasts

It's Halloween time and there is nothing better than listening to spooky stories while snuggled into bed with the covers handy... just in case something goes bump in the night.

Here, in no particular order, are my favourite spooky podcasts to listen to on dark and dreary nights (or whenever I want to go to sleep quickly, for some reason I find them quite soothing...).


I'm sure Lore needs no introduction. Hosted by Aaron Mahnke, the Lore podcasts explores the history and truth behind legends, mythical beasts and folklore. Often truth is far more frightening than fiction. The show has branched out into a TV show on Amazon as well as a book series (which I can't wait to get my hands on). Top notch stuff!


The Anything Ghost show hosted by Lex Wahl shares people's personal encounters with the paranormal. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, these personal accounts are bound to fascinate.


Haunted Places is a relatively new podcast, but boy does it deliver with eerie, haunting narration! The show takes you on a tour of supposed haunted places while exploring the frightening, often disturbing backstory behind the most haunted locations across the world. This show is set to become one of my firm favourites!

***

If you have any suggestions for other spooky podcasts feel free to leave them in the comments. I'm always looking for new podcasts to explore.

Now it's time to turn off the lights, crawl under the covers and turn up the volume...

No comments:

Post a Comment