Friday, January 9, 2015

2015 is go!

Despite my best intentions the blog has been deathly quiet over the last couple of months. I've had the worst reading slump ever - even worse than the great blight of 2012. I barely managed to read 24 books last year. The worst thing is that there are so many stunning books I REALLY wanted to read. I have review copies I just couldn't get to. And that terrifies me. It feels as if  I've failed miserably.

This year I'm going to try to put less pressure on myself. Blogging has started to feel like work and I need to rediscover the fun and excitement I had when I first started out.  Reading should be fun right?

I'm slowly clawing my way back from the abyss one page at a time. The stack of review copies lurking on my top shelf seem slightly less terrifying now. I'll conquer them yet!
 
Here's hoping that 2015 will be a year devoid of reading slumps, filled with amazing books and the time to read them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment