Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Arrivals

As you might have noticed I've been cutting back on my book buying. It's been tough, but I've largely succeeded with the exception of some pre-orders here and there. One of the main reasons for this cutback (aside from my TBR-mountain) is that I have run out of bookshelf space.

I'm working on getting a new bookshelf made, but that seems to be taking far too long.

Books Bought


2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson and Blackout by Mira Grant were pre-orders I placed at the start of the year. I also got The Chronicles of the Black Company by Glen Cook which is the first omnibus edition in the series. I already have the fourth omnibus, The Many Deaths of the Black Company, so I'm trying to get my hands on the rest.

For Review


Pan Macmillan SA sent me the absolutely gorgeous hardcover edition of Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff for review. I absolutely love the cover and I can't wait to get to it once I catch up with the rest of my TBR pile. Thanks Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment