Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

As 2010 draws to a close it's a time to reflect.  I'm glad to say that I've had a great year with amazing reads along the way.  I just finished reading the last book of the year and with that the total number of books I read in 2010 comes to 112!  Not to shabby since there were times I wasn't sure I could make it to my goal of 100.

I'm already well into my next challenge.  In case you missed it, my goal for 2011 is going to be to read 50,000 pages before 22 December (I couldn't wait for 2010 to officially end so I started a wee bit early).  At the moment I'm 3.65% done with 1862 pages already in the bag.

Here's hoping that 2011 will be an even greater year filled with many inspiring and captivating stories waiting to be discovered...


No comments:

Post a Comment