Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New arrival: Surface Detail


I pre-ordered Surface Detail from The Book Depository at the end of August.  Since it was a pre-order I had to wait till the release date of the book, but since The Book Depository discounts pre-orders it was well worth the wait.

The book was dispatched on the 4th of October and I picked it up today from the Post Office.  That's a turnaround time of just 7 working days!  Excellent service as usual.

The hardback version is simply gorgeous!  It has an amazing fractal pattern affect on the front cover and inside pages which the photo simply can't do justice to.  At $9.74 it was also an absolute steal. 

The only downside is that it will take me ages to round to reading it.  At least until then I can keep staring at the stunning cover!

1 comment: