Thursday, December 28, 2017

New Arrivals: A Torrent of Books

It seems South African customs have somehow managed to catch up with their backlog of international parcels. The floodgates have been opened and I've been overwhelmed by bookish delights from the folks at Tor books.

The gigantic edition of Brandon Sanderson's Oathbringer is a thing of beauty. The endpapers are simply gorgeous! I haven't started reading the Stormlight Archive series yet, but this is definitely the best incentive to get started.


The titles I received for review are Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson, The Man In The Tree by Sage Walker, War Craft by Tom Doyle, The Realms of God by Michael Livingston and the Last Chance by Gregg Hurwitz.

As is to be expected I couldn't help myself and also ordered a few more books to add to my collection.


Hopefully 2018 will bring enough time to read them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment