Thursday, December 9, 2010

More new books!



I'm running out of creative titles for my blog posts concerning new arrivals.  It seems I've been overdoing the book buying thing a wee bit during the last month or so.  My orders are arriving almost daily now providing that warm fuzzy "new package" fix.  I wonder if you can get addicted to getting packages...

The books that arrived this time is a simply gorgeous hardcover copy of "The Evolutionary Void" by Peter F. Hamilton from my all-time favourite online booksellers - The Book Depository!  I picked this beauty up for less than half the price it sells for locally.

The other book is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by JK Rowling.  Not my usual fare, but it was on an incredible sale during the Exclusive Books Flasmob Fire Sale.  Since my reading group are holding a Harry Potter challenge (any Harry Potter book read counts 20 points!)  I just couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment